Life is full of responsibilities and it’s not always easy to find time to nurture and care for one's self.Read More
"One never reaches home, but wherever friendly paths intersect the whole world looks like home for a time."
- Hermann Hesse
We have been using this method of birth control for over and year and a half. With over 15 years of marriage and five children, we finally found the method that works best for us. Check out the video and see what we thought about this awesome device!Read More
As most of you know, my family and I are NOT a 100% Raw Foodist, but we do incorporate about 70% of raw food into our my diet. The other 30% is mainly cooked vegan foods, sometimes dairy and on occasion meat. Our goal is to slowly wean ourselves off dairy and meat altogether, but for now this is the diet that works best for us. But as for now, I can say with absolute confidence that the Raw Food diet has absolutely changed our lives.Read More
sat there barely being able to move. My belly sat high on my rib cage, causing my breath to be short and stifled. I gazed intently at my legs, hoping they would move and walk towards the door, but they stayed there in a paralyzed state, in complete disobedience. I was home in our wooded condo, surrounded by trees and water bugs.Read More
These are a few herbs that I used during the pregnancy and delivery of my 5th child. Some women give birth in less than three hours—it’s called “precipitous labor.” Well, this was the case of my 5th child and I wholeheartedly believe it was due to these herbs. The labor and birth of my 5th child
took about 1 hour.
Eating the right foods will dramatically alter your conception, pregnancy, and birthing experiences as a whole. For instance, women who have eaten a totally raw food diet during the course of their pregnancy, have been known to have extremely easy and/or totally painless childbirths.Read More